International roll-outs, optimization projects, and cooperation in over 80 countries
Is your company small or medium-sized but looking to become an international player? Are you planning to expand your international business, or do you need to perform an ERP implementation abroad?
If you have already set up some international subsidiaries, you may need access to their data. To do so, you will need transparency regarding liquidity and reporting as well as harmonized and integrated business processes.
For smooth SAP implementations abroad, you should choose to work with local mid-market experts and trusted advisors.
ETC is a member of United VARs, the leading alliance of SAP solution providers for the mid-market. As a Platinum Partner, United VARs is certified with the highest SAP status. This means United VARs is among the leading solution providers in the world with over 10 years of experience, guaranteeing the best service and support for your international roll-out projects, ERP optimization projects, and cross-border nearshoring.
At a Glance
- 40 market-leading SAP solution providers
- Operating in over 80 countries
- Over 10,000 SAP mid-market consultants
- Serving 8,000 customers worldwide
United VARs members have implemented over 300 international SAP implementation projects — and more than 8,000 joint projects.
Read more about United VARs success stories. Read more now
This is why you should choose ETC and United VARs for your global SAP implementations
- GLOBAL REACH: Network in over 90 countries covering the most relevant markets with one central project lead for you global SAP implementation project.
- LOCAL FEEL: Tailored on-site service & support thanks to knowledge about language, culture and local & legal requirements and changes. Country-specific add-ons.
- MARKET LEADERS: United VARs members are hand-selected technology leaders. Only the best local SAP partners can become members of United VARs, regarding their years of experience, SAP status, and industry-specific SAP knowledge.
- INTEGRATION EXPERTS: Integration and optimization of your global systems creates unified processes, transparency, and uniform reporting.
- SHARED PORFOLIO: Customers benefit from shared experiences, solutions and resources in a global environment.
United VARs – Stronger than One
United VARs members are independent entities. Each has its own market strategy and solution portfolio, but all work together towards the common goal of making your international projects successful.
Are you planning an international project? Get in touch with ETC: email@example.com
For more information about United VARs please visit www.united-vars.com